Victoria Kimani’s song’s slogan #NotForSale challenges the cultural idea among men that a woman’s love can be bought at a price.
The song has been receiving a lot of positive reviews since its release. The official music video is now released, and Victoria Kimani delivers one of the most popular tracks from her Afropolitan E.P.
Victoria Kimani is a brand ambassador to Maybeline New York, the first in Africa. She is a passionate supporter of women’s rights and is using her voice to highlight social issues for women.
- Willy Paul Teams Up With Cecile For His New Single “Sikireti Reloaded”
- Stefflon Don Drops “Senseless” Remix Featuring Tory Lanez
- Rayvanny Drops New Video “Mwanza” Featuring Diamond Platnumz
- Skales Teams Up With Davido For His New Video “Currency”
- Rapper Still Fresh Teams Up With Mr Eazi For “Miss You” Video
Chasing her dream of using music to prompt behaviour change, Victoria Kimani is a strong defender of her belief in human rights. Even as a youngster she dreamt of reaching the hearts and minds of people and advocating for the causes that mattered most to her.
Victoria Kimani’s “Not For Sale” official music video is a gorgeous volley and a pleasure for your eyes. With the ongoing preparations, it’s safe to say that it will be a must-watch for a long time.
Watch visuals for “Not For Sale” by Victoria Kimani below: